“A DREAM written down with a date becomes a GOAL. A goal broken down into steps becomes a PLAN. A plan backed by ACTION becomes REALITY.” – Greg Reid
Your support coordinator is your personal coach and mentor, there to help you get the most out of your NDIS plan.
Contact us today for an obligation free chat to see how we may be able to assist you get the most out of your NDIS plan!
Our support coordinators will work with you to achieve your goals as well as build and maintain a resilient network of formal and informal supports.
Support coordination is funded in your NDIS plan under Capacity Building.
We provide support coordination services to NDIS participants living in supported accommodation, supported independent living facilities as well as those living at home.
Our support coordinators will
- Listen to you and understand your support needs
- Communicate with you in a way that you request and understand
- Help you navigate the NDIS so that your plan reflects what you need
- Help you explore and set goals
- Work with you to build your confidence to find and engage service providers who can help you meet your goals
- Connect you with services to help you achieve your goals
- Help you if something goes wrong
- Monitor and ensure that your supports are meeting your needs
- Review your plans when they’re due
Download our 121 Support Coordination Brochure