Occupational Therapy Services
Suncoast Integrated Therapies is an associated entity of 121 Care. An allied health service located in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast, Suncoast Integrated Therapies is a key service provider offering a range of occupational therapy services that include:
- NDIS Initial Assessment and Report: The occupational therapist will interview the client, their family or social supports focusing on the individual and environment abilities and problems related to the activities of the persons daily life. Assessments used are standardised procedures, interviews and observations. A report will be completed in line with the client’s goals.
- Occupational therapy sessions: An occupational therapist will provide therapies focusing on the client’s environment, person and occupation.
- Initial appointment for MOllii Exopulse Suit: Initial MOllii therapy and occupational therapy assessments along with other relevant standardised assessments to provide evidence for use.
- Ongoing appointments for MOllii: Hour-long sessions involving wearing the suit whilst engaging in occupational therapy.
- Cold laser treatment appointments: Light therapy using lasers or LED’s to improve tissue repair, reduce pain and inflammation wherever the beam is applied by the occupational therapist.
- Home modifications – An occupational therapist will visit a client’s home and assess their needs within the home environment. Recommendations will be made, building quotes will be obtained and a home modifications assessment will be completed and forwarded to the funding body.
MOllii Exopulse Suit
The MOllii Exopulse Suit is an assistive technology with a unique application for people with spasticity, motor impairment, increased or decreased muscular tension, mobility issues and muscular pain. It may be used by people living with:
- Cerebral palsy
- Acquired brain injury
- Multiple sclerosis
- Chronic pain
- Mobility issues
MOllii may also be used for treatment of:
- Chronic pain conditions
- Other neurological injuries
MOllii is known to assist athletes with sports performance as well. Book now for a free appointment or to learn more about how MOllii may help you.
Download the Suncoast Integrated Therapies brochure
Visit the Suncoast Integrated Therapies website to find out more.