Working at 121 Care
121 Care are dedicated to providing our employees with meaningful, satisfying career opportunities. We understand our employees are our greatest asset and we encourage a culture of learning, the sharing of ideas and provide employee support for training and wellbeing.
Working at 121 Care you can:
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development
- Enjoy a healthy work/life balance with flexible hours
- Access Employee Wellbeing and Mental Health Support program
- Be guided by clear policies and procedures
- Permanent shifts
- Access salary packaging benefits (for eligible employees)
Working as a Disability Support Worker
Roles are varied and depend on the individual client. Not all support worker positions require people to have a qualification to start work – job entry level requirements vary.
Some of the different roles are-
Support Workers- aid clients to help them remain living independently in their own homes and community, in a dignified and safe manner in accordance with individual care plans by providing:
- Personal Care – Showering; dressing; and toileting
- Meal Preparation
- Transport to Appointments
- Social Support and Companionship
- Domestic Assistance
- Medication Prompts
Community Connect Officers- optimise client access and participation in their local community in line with the client’s support plan, goals and needs.
Requirements for support workers
- Blue Card & Positive notice yellow card
- Completion of NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Completion of Cert III or higher in disability support studies
Current job opportunities
We are always on the lookout for passionate and outcome driven individuals. Our roles vary from frontline support workers through to administration and business support. If you’d like to join the 121 Care team, check out our latest job opportunities or contact us for future vacancies.
Are you looking to give back to the community? Embrace your passion and enthusiasm for community engagement and apply or register your expression of interest to become a volunteer with 121 Care.
We look for interns who want the opportunity to develop skills in their chosen discipline, especially Marketing, Human Resources, Social Services, Occupational Therapy, Nutrition, Business or Finance..