Disability Support Workers
Currently seeking workers to provide in-home support to clients with a disability.
We currently have a permanent part-time vacancy available in Noosaville for a female worker (18-35 yrs). Long shifts over 7 days. Send resume and cover letter to Frank Deans – HR and Administration Manager. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 5443 9777 for further information.
- 18 years or over
- First Aid and CPR certifications
- Manual Handling (hoists)
- Yellow card – National police check (or willing to apply for a Yellow Card)
- Flexible availability
- Two work references
- Good communication skills
- Assist with Medication certification
- Personal hygiene (bowel therapy/catheter care)
- Current driver’s licence and own vehicle
- Able work autonomously
- Able to assist in light housework tasks, meal preparation, community access
- Strong work ethic and passion for caring
- Certification in Individual / Disability Support
121 Care offers a range of continuing personal development training for our workers at no cost to workers.
Are you looking for a way to give back to your community and improve the lives of people with a disability?
Embrace your passion and enthusiasm for community engagement and register to become a volunteer with 121 Care.
Duties may include assisting with:
- general administration – answering telephones, proofreading, drafting documents and correspondence, scheduling appointments, filing
- social media, marketing campaigns, advertising, communication planning, and digital technology
- office support across the organisation in human resources and finance
We are looking for proactive and motivated volunteers with a flexible and adaptive work approach. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of people and assist in further enhancing your future employment opportunities. Volunteering looks great on your resume!
For more information, email email@example.com or phone 07 5443 9777
Last updated: 14 March 2017