“The thing I like most about 121 Care is the freedom to interview and choose my own workers, rather than to be allocated workers. It was made clear to me from the start that I would run my own care with my own workers. 121 Care gave me control rather than telling me what to do. With 121 Care I am not dictated to, as with my previous service provider”. Read more…
Why choose 121 Care?
- Client representation on the Management Committee – 70% are people with a disability
- Choose your own carers – you can interview and select who you want working for you
- Set roster – fixed shifts set by you
- Manage own roster and carers – less bureaucracy and quicker results for you
- Permanent carers – you always know who is coming to your home
Patron Barry Charles
This unique singer with a blues and rock background has been entertaining people locally and internationally since 1973.
Barry is proud to be involved in disability support in his role as Patron and says “I’m attached to the environment and lifestyle of the Sunshine Coast and I’m happy to be associated with a local disability services charity doing great work. I look around me and I think, I am really very, very lucky.” Read more…
Download our Brochures:
Read more about us:
We hope that you enjoy exploring our website and that, you too, will become a lifelong friend of our team.
The Office Team
Last updated: 23 March 2015